Lawson Commercial Professional Services include a free no obligation 30 minute consultation whether you are a landlord, tenant, developer, landowner, investor or owner occupier.
We are able to look after your short or long term commercial property requirements including:
- Advising on all aspects of commercial Landlord & Tenant.
- Granting, taking, assigning, surrendering and terminating leases and licences.
- Undertaking rent reviews.
- Portfolio Property Management.
- Creating, reconciling, budgeting, managing and forensic analysis of service charges.
- Letting premises.
- Drafting lease, licence, development agreement and option terms, including instructing and liaising with Solicitors.
- Identifying defects, engaging contractors and overseeing minor works contracts.
- Maintaining buildings (pro-actively and reactively) together with the plant and equipment.
- Preparing, negotiating, and settling Dilapidation Schedules.
- Acquiring / disposing.
We have a wealth of experience in the following asset classes:
- Retail – single units, parades, complexes.
- Offices – stand alone, multi-let, business centres.
- Business Parks.
- Development Opportunities
- Investment Property
- Public Sector Assets.
We have worked in conjunction with a range of consultants and are happy to pass on their details if we believe this may be beneficial.
RICS Registered Valuers
From May 2011 all surveyors undertaking valuation work in accordance with RICS regulations are required to be registered with the RICS as a registered valuer. All reports produced must be undertaken and signed by a surveyor as a RICS registered valuer.